Saturday, March 24, 2007

New Place,New Environment

Well, first of all, i would like to introduce our new neighbour who lives just right "on top" of our apartment. Bare in mind, we are staying on the highest floor, which is 3rd floor. So where does our "neighbour" stays?

Yea, he's living in the ROOF! With his family members. So what he usually do in his "house"?

Making stupid & irritating noises in the MIDDLE OF THE NITE...

The sound goes like this...
NGUEKKKKK....... NGUEKKKK.... NGUOKKKK.... CHIIIII....CHAKKKK..............
and its not only 1 time, he repeated it like in the whole nite.


There, u can now see who's the new neighbour is. I'm not sure wat kind of spesies is he from. Mayb racoon family or wat so ever.. dun care.. He irritated me. Hmm...

Ahh.. forget abt that fella. haha..

Anyways, this is my apartment where i'm staying now. Nothing fantastic abt this apartment but it is a comfortably place to live on. Its a 3 bedroom apartment where Jeremy, my housemate Yumeko and I had each separate rooms.

Introducing.... my room.. :)


n, the rest of my apartment....

Some of my classmate who came to our to me tat "Wah... ur house is an antique lah!, cannot see all these electrical items in other houses already....."

Speechless....

No comments: