Monday, December 17, 2007

All Done!

I'm officially done my degree. Hurray!

Q: What have i done lately?

A: Working madly almost everyday to earn more bucks!

All my time has been dedicated to my workplace. I hardly have time to rest at home aside from sleeping at nite. I've done less cooking too due to my working time. My work usually ends abt 4pm and only by then i get to eat my lunch. Even worst when i work nite shift, only gets back home at 10+ at night.

Anyways, i've captured some happy moments on the last day of uni which was my submission day.


Here's Leeq n Celeste smiling happily after all the submission.


On the same day itself, Yumeko invited us to her Multimedia Exhibition. All the characters were designed by MM students themselves. Bravo!

Caught up with Vera in the exhibition. Such a sweet girl.

Here's Yumeko with their own MM T-shirt. How cute.

After the exhibition, we decided to pamper ourselves with nice Italian FOOD! Burpppp...

Yi Xiang bz eating while Leeq cant stop posing when i was taking his pic. LOL..

We ordered Gelato too. Yummayyy....

Though I've submitted all my works on tat day, there was still one more presentation to go. It was the most hectic subject of all, Design & Business Strategy where we need to think of a business and write a plan of it. Sigh, cant fully relax at that moment.

Anyway, those below were my group mates. Taken b4 presentation.

Mr Yuki Yokouchi fr Japan. He's a funny guy but likes to show off his back side. Hmm.. i wonder y. Luckily he never flash it to me b4. When i 1st knew him, i heard rumours of him not doin works, skip classes and not attend meeting. After knowing him for quite sometime, he is totally not like wat i heard which is a good thing.

The ever lovely Tina. She's good, but time management wise, need to be improved. Overall, she done a lot of stuff too. LOL, i'm like evaluating all of them. haha..

The groupie. Too bad another of my groupmate couldn't attend bcoz she needs to work! I'm not too happy abt it coz i always think that school work is more important than other works. Moreover this is the final presentation. The reason she gave to us was she have to replace her colleague and she couldnt reject the colleague as she already promised him earlier on. WTH. :(

That's the end of my degree year. Sooo sad!!! Thinking of working life makes me sad because of the routiness. Even i'm working part time now, i can also feel the routiness, do the same thing everyday... Sienz..

Anyway, mom, dad and grandma's coming over 2moro! YAY!! And graduation is just 2 more days. I'm enthusiastic about it! Till then.....

More updates sooooon.. Real soon...

No comments: