Monday, June 2, 2008

I've been tagged!

Shyong tagged me.. According to her, once u've been tagged, you should;

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Fact 1:
I'm a super Snoopy Lover. My bag, my room, my toilet, my car... u name it, i'll have Snoopy in it!

Fact 2:
I still keep my baby blanket of 23 years old this year. I don't use it to cover my body (bcos it's wayyy too small). It's one the blanket's edges i rub on every nite that actually puts me to sleep. ^^

Fact 3:
When i sneeze too much, i'll get hungry very fast. Even if i jus had my meal an hour ago. *aaaaa choo....!*

Fact 4:
I'm a coffee n tea lover. Which is very bad. A cuppa or 2 is a must for daily basis.

Fact 5:
So far in my life, I've been to Thailand, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Indonesia and Australia. More to come.. :)

Fact 6:
I've always wanted to keep myself fit. But i always failed to do so. Bcos i'm a chocoholic as well. *grrrr*

Fact 7:
I've been to clubs for only 3 times so far. Once in Melb, twice in KL. *paiseh*

Fact 8:
I love to smile. ;)

I dont think i'm gonna tag anyone now. Cos most of them already kena tagged. ^^

No comments: