Monday, June 30, 2008

Not too bad afterall

In fact, I do enjoy what i'm working on now in office except for what I've stated in the previous post. The accounts that i'm doing now is pretty interesting. My favorite one would be the Levi's Strauss Account. I'm currently doing their Fall / Winter Brochure for 2008. Went for the photo shooting 3 weeks ago. I was impressed with the whole process. It was tiring but fun as i get to experience to whole shooting progress. The setting up, lighting, props..

The 2 days shooting were held at several locations. One was at KLPAC, Sentul, another at Tasek Simen, Cheras. The 2nd day itself were at the studio itself. The best thing abt the shooting was, i get to see cute guys and hot chick! hahaha...

1st location: KLPAC, Sentul. Very nice greenery place.


Here comes the model. Jenna, from the states.

Brazilian cutie, Alex. ^^

Groupie with Vespa.

The couple, Felipe n Nara. Both from Brazil too. Oh yeah, they are a lovey dovey couple. Kiss n hug each other whenever they can.. ^^ free show for us lah. ~~ haha

To the 2nd location : Tasek Simen. An abandoned factory near Taman Maluri.




Day 2: Studio shooting





Oh, n i made frens with this 18 year old hot chick, Jenna. She's friendly n down to earth. Her features reminds me of Mandy Moore as at a sight glance, she does look like her.

Oh besides shooting, i went for Levi's "Live Unbuttoned" Launching Party last week too. Have to thank my AD who gave me a chance to go for both shooting and the launching party. More exposure, he says. ^^ The launching party were held at The Actors Studio, BSC. Plenty of local celebs were invited to the party too. Hmm... cute guys again! haha..

There's Jien, making some funny faces when he was asked to pose.

Spot Joey G, the ex Channel V presenter, also Will Kuah, Owen Yap, Adam C, presenter from 8tv. Not too sure who are the rest tho. Last year's CLEO's bachelor winner was there too.

The reporters...

I forgot what's the girl's name on my left. She's from Ogilvy. On my right, the ever lovely Yen, the Sr. Account Exec. in my company.

Lady in pink, some top ppl in Levi's. Next to her, Michele, our Account Manager. Thanks to her for inviting me over to the party too. :)

Told ya its not too bad after all. :)

No comments: