Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Honeymoon's over, Nightmare begin

I'm stepping in to the 2nd week of my 2nd semester.

Cant believe my holidays ended after 2 freaking long months... Kinda miss my holidays though. I enjoyed it though sometimes it can be very boring thorughout the days . But life goes on. Cant be having holidays 24-7.

B4 stepping back uni, Jeremy n I plan to go somewhere to "farewell" our holz. After hesitating where to go for so long, both of us gave up. We just can't figure out where to go aside from city. Argghh... In the end, we decided to stay at home.

Coincidently my hse mate, Yumeko need to go Vic Market on tat same day. She asked whether do i have any plans to "commemorate" our last day of holz. I told her initially we have but doubting where to go till we gave up. She suggested to go to the Melbourne's Observation Deck to have a look. Since she said there's this voucher where we can buy 2 tics for 1 price, so off we go to the deck.

Apparently, there wasn't anything for us to do in city, no point for us to hang out there so early. We reached the deck abt a quater past five. Purposely chose this timing so that we could see the sunsets and the night scene as in winter, the sky would turn dark b4 6pm.

The tic to the deck wasn't expensive moreover with the voucher and our student card. Each of us paid $5 only.. worth it! So enthusiastic to see the blue sea once we reached the top of the deck. It wasn't as tall as KL Tower nor KLCC coz it was only 253 metres tall but still we managed to capture the city of Melbourne.

The building.. Looks like ordinary building only rite...


The 1st sight we saw when we walked out from the lift... Tadaaa!!! Big blue sky n sea...


More views...


Can even see my work place...

Us....


Us again....

Sunset luuu....


Groupie...


Looks like lego from top..

Got myself a small souvenier... cost me only $1 .. Its a chromium with Australian map n a koala on it. I'm not sure how the machine does tat, but apparently we get to choose for our own design n i chose this!


Finally the night arrives... Magnificent view from top!


Wrap up our day at Lygon St. for dinner.
Us looking at the menu... (fyi, i've gained weight.. can tell through my big round face) :(


Food arrives.... Too hungry d, dun care abt diet 1st... lol..


After dinner, to our desert....how to loose weight lah...btw, the gelato ice-cream tastes sooooo good!!


Say byebye to my honeymoon holidays n hello to my nitemare.. haha...

No comments: