Friday, April 6, 2007

Easter Day!

It's Easter's! It is a big celebration for Australians BUT its a celebration of me eating chocolates..!!!

There are loads of different variety of chocolates sold almost everywhere during Easter.. n for those of u who dunno, i had a sweet tooth.. i lurveeee chocolates.. Jus cant resist seeing all these cute chocolates wrapped with bunnies and eggs shapes.. Its jus so tempting! Shit.. for sure i'll gain weight becoz of those calories. Tried to control myself not to buy one but in d end, i bought one. and finish eating it before Easter arrives.

oo.. look at how cute the bunny is.. reminds me of my "xiao bai" at home.. :(



Hey! Jus steal my bunny and eat it?!!

This shop was just meant for me! LOL.... Darrell Lea... The shop that only sells chocolate... aiyo... sure gain weight... Just look at what they have for Easter.. walao!! Simpsons??

During Easter, most of the shops will be closed. It's really a big celebration for Aussies. Hmm... even the 24-7 Coles Supermarket closeses. So, my aunt suggested we go kacau my uncle.... haha.... atleast there is something for us to do.. rather than staying at home facing the walls.

So, when i was at my uncle's house... i increased my calories again... sob sob....


Captured some of the boring faces of the boys, while waiting for dinner to be served. haha...
Nicely cooked dinner by my Uncle.. Awesome....


I bought my cousins chocolates for Easter.....

But in the end, i brought back a few as my aunt asked me to do so.. Sei le.. fatty bom bom..

Luckily Easter's once a year.. or else..... haha... can't imagine how fat will i look....

1 comment:

cookies_cream said...

Hey dear, how are you lately? Didn't know you got a blog. :) My my, you are such a good cook huh? When are you coming back and make me some "pan mee"? Hehe, hope to see you soon and keep in touch k.

Love,
Poh Boon