Friday, April 27, 2007

Japan Trip

My mum & dad went to Japan... BUT WITHOUT ME.... *sighs

Too bad i'm in Melb now. I couldn't see the ever famous sakuras during spring. I can't go for the rides in Tokyo Disneyland. I can't experience the fun in Universal Studio. AND worst of all, there were heaps of SNOOPY in Universal Studios...

*sigh sigh sigh....

Look how cute my dad is with the mickey lollies.. lol..

Cinderella & Prince Charming...

& also M.I.C.K.E.Y.M.O.U.S.E.

And the ever lovely sakuras... awesome...

and my snoopiesss in universal studios.....


Snoopy Cafe!!! ??


OMG.... Snoopy Mascot!!

And Charlie Brown too.... awww.... Isn't he cute?

Look at it.. look at it... walaoo ehh....

and more snoopies..

There were massive of Spideman collections in universal studios too... (Jeremy Tai...ur spideman oso there wor..) included undies.... lol.. and i think my mum were obsessed with it too.. :P


I have this small lil snoopy gift fr Japan too. Love it so much.. But i'm not too sure what izzit. According to my mum, it is a tag where those ppl hung around their neck in universal studio. ape itu??? It was sent here through my aunt. :)

The front view:


And the back view of it:


And also the awesome jacket and sweaters. Thanx a lot!!!

Conclusion is... i wanna go JAPAN... save money.. save money...

No comments: